Long lobbies
I had to wait 3 hours in a lobby without ever getting in a match.
This was a bug report not something for discussion.
I had to wait 3 hours in a lobby without ever getting in a match.
This was a bug report not something for discussion.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have yet to have gotten into a lobby for 2 hours, why was this removed from bug reporting?
Queue times are incredibly long for me. Ironically, after waiting for solo queues of 45 minutes, up to a couple of hours today each time, I would find myself in lobbies with the exact same survivors as earlier in the day. Something is definitely amiss.
They were also complaining of long lobby times, for what it's worth.