just bought 4 survivors for the wrong price

When i entered the game the auric cells prices were 350, so i thought this year would be different and bought them anyway. anyway i can get a refund or somehow prove that i bought them wrong?

Tagged: Declined

Comments

  • Same thing happend to me, I even bought more auric cells cause I only had 250 and now I see that everything is at 250 and not 350 ?? Will we get at least the 100 auric cell refunded please ?

  • Same thing happend to me, bought jane romero for 9k shards instead of 4.5k :(

  • @Vaxana8 said:

    Same thing happend to me, I even bought more auric cells cause I only had 250 and now I see that everything is at 250 and not 350 ?? Will we get at least the 100 auric cell refunded please ?

    yeah, if i get the 100 cells for each one that i bought, i can buy one more character