[Bug]:PC - Lag camera of the killer when i see a match to spectator mode – custom match

Description: When there is a match in the custom match and I switch to the spectator mode, it loads the match where the survivors and the killer put ready. When I switch the killer's camera to the spectator mode, all the actions the killer does is like it lags (Video 1)

 What to add in the description

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : I click on the “Custom match” button on the main menu

Step 3 : I invite four survivors and the killer to add into this match and i switch into the Spectator mode

Step 4: When all click on the “Ready” Survivor and the Killer, the game is loading

Step 5: When I switch the killer's camera into the spectator mode, all the actions the killer does is like it lags (Video 1)

 Additional information

  • Killer played: all – some killer don’t have this behaviour while others this behaviour is worst
  • Map: all maps
  • Frequency of the issue: Always
  • Platform: PC – Steam
  • Version game: v. 7.3.0

 documents to add

  • Video:
https://clips.twitch.tv/CleanPopularPigOMGScoots-e1Ec8WdqAZbHnQw4

I hope which this lags of the actions of the killer will be fixed on the Spectator Mode.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments