what are the best addons for the legion ?
I still don't know which one to chose ![]()
Thanks
I still don't know which one to chose ![]()
Thanks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
By all means, come on over if you want to talk about this more: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/39424/legion-chat-discord-server-ask-questions-here#latest
The long story short of it is this: Duration and Speed are the best addons for any situation. I would bring frenzy cool down, and mend time increase for special cases like being more aggressive or for late game builds. Speed is the #1 best in my opinion, you should always bring it if you can.
franks mixtape and cold dirt
Considerably reduces the cooldown of Feral Frenzy, it means that it reduces the stun after Feral Frenzy ends.
Franks mix tap and whatever, I've seen a ton of builds but Franks is necessary.