Which THE WALKING DEAD Survivor would you MAIN?

The Walking Dead franchise is entirely owned by Skybound Entertainment and Robert Kirkman, so it probably doesn't matter if they had to be based on the Show or the Comics/Games.

Rick Grimes

image.png

Daryl Dixon

image.png

Lee Everett

image.png

Clementine

image.png

Kenny

image.png

GLENN

image.png

Maggie Green

image.png

Michonne Hawthorne

image.png

NEGAN

image.png

Carol Peletier

image.png


Other options: Anyone you want, really; I'm sure you'd remember these names, and since they're likely your favorites, you'd probably be thinking, "Yeah, I'd definitely main them!"

You got Carl Grimes, Sophie (lived in the comics... so did Carl...), Morgan Jones, Shane, Dale, Tyreese, Sasha, Bob, Carly, Doug, Ben, Mark, Chuck, Omid, Christa, Molly, Mike, Paul "Jesus" Monroe, Ezekial, Violet, Louis, Luke, Nick, Pete, Carlos, Merle, Hershel, The Governor, Trev-- er... Simon, Lilly if you like her for whatever reason, Larry's kind of pushing it, Sarah I don't why you'd choose her, Jane... Might be a going a bit far. Abraham, Rosita, Eugene...

Eugene... Not to be a hater... Well, second thought, I'm not gonna kid with you... If you want Eugene, of all people, I got nothing to say... Except... I'd rather main Larry than Eugene any day... I'm not even mad, just disappointed...

But yeah, I think I got about everyone. Let me know if there's anyone I've missed. Thanks for reading, and feel free to share the one you'd main from the Walking Dead franchise.

Comments