Twitch drops
Can someone help me, I have the drops I just have to connect it but it’s saying I have to put in a bhvr email which I don’t have
pictures are attached
IMG_0743.jpeg IMG_0744.jpegCan someone help me, I have the drops I just have to connect it but it’s saying I have to put in a bhvr email which I don’t have
pictures are attached
IMG_0743.jpeg IMG_0744.jpeg
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am experiencing the same problems and I have not been able to fix it :( I made a ticket with behaviour and hoping to see something back. Goodluck!
I know it’s so frustrating :( I hope they fix it soon
Same issue
I logged into my BHVR Account:
For me, Elodie's sweater showed up on screen for me and took a weird minute for Hag's weapon and charm to show up.