IMPORTANT - DREDGE ABILITY

Problem appears only using Nintendo Switch version.

For some reason Nightfall is way too dark and you can’t even navigate on the map while playing as survivor. I was checking both pc and xbox versions, there’s huge difference between them. That’s unplayable in current state…

It’s pretty easy to fix in my opinion.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • On ps4 you can only see a couple meters around you during nightfall. I've always understood that to be a major part of dredge's power. What would be the point if you could find your way around easily during nightfall?

  • @Felgoose said:

    On ps4 you can only see a couple meters around you during nightfall. I've always understood that to be a major part of dredge's power. What would be the point if you could find your way around easily during nightfall?


  • @Felgoose said:

    On ps4 you can only see a couple meters around you during nightfall. I've always understood that to be a major part of dredge's power. What would be the point if you could find your way around easily during nightfall?

    Bro.. I have like 2k hours on almost every platform. Don’t explain the whole ability point to me… I’m talking about switch. Because the only thing u can see is your back. Not even couple meters. Now you get it?