One thing I dislike about every killer
This is sorta just my opinion what I find either annoying or I don't overall like about them(mostly facing)
Trapper: Trap placement and detection. Mostly just I find it's every time I face him I'm expecting it to just be at pallets and windows with the fact that at pallets the detection is super picky and most times I'm going to pull down the pallet.
Wraith: Most times it's just trying to find his counter since I still struggle with it.
Hillbilly: He sucks playing as unless I'm doing map travel billy but facing him. Every Billy I face just hug techs so yeah.
Nurse: Her hit detection is really really wonky and doesn't seem to make sense sometimes mostly just the usual i got hit before she appeared on my screen kind of thing.
Huntress: Her hatchet hit detection mostly the fact it's a circle and the fact she hits me even though I'm around the corner.
Myers: Overall I don't hate him his achievements yes but overall he's sorta just a oh okay he's 99% guess I'll die.
Hag: Facing her brings out the worst in my team because they don't crouch and I get punished instead.
Doctor: Not really much to say about him i don't hate him. Probably just some builds that can be annoy only thing I can think of is stuff like yellow glyphs being just impossible to do when facing him.
Bubba: Face camping past tense haven't faced him since the update so he probably is just going to have a small pass on this.
Freddy: Probably just fake pallets being annoying at times but that's kinda the point.
Pig: Probably just the traps they barely work when playing her most times if I die by one it's because I wanted too but overall maybe just the growl she makes mostly when they constantly do it like teabagging.
Clown: Probably just the hit box of the gas cloud being really weird.
Spirit: No idea how to counter her as I'm not buying a pair of headphones to counter one killer.
Legion: Just the Frenzy thing I mean eh not much probably also just really confusing lore?
Plague: Her Purge just being annoying and that facing her I know I'll no matter what lose(Solo Q)
Ghostface: His detection range being really bad as even though I can clearly see him nothing no reveal.
Demo: I really haven't faced them so :/ Probably just their shred being a little annoying mainly with pallet breaks even though I clearly saw it stun but I don't know.
Oni: Hit detection again mainly with his blood fury.
Deathslinger: Since I'm running forward and need to look forward no idea if he's aiming since I'm used to hearing the notification of him aiming.
Pyramid head: Probably just thar barely any of them cage a survivor so yeah.
Blight: Mainly PC Blight's. The flick tech I can't counter it since I play on console and well controllers aren't really able to full on 360 easily but I guess also just every Blight is just a speed Blight so no real new taste?
Twins: Really no idea what to say since I faced maybe three so far this year I'm serious I barely remember the amount of times I faced one.
Trickster: Probably just hit detection again with the blades or trying to dodge them.
Nemesis: Zombies said and done.
Cenobite: Probably just the box being annoying and the fact at times my team just never goes for it
Artist: I really have a hard time counter her plus if I'm in chase I'm going down I barely ever escape her.
Onyro: I guess just the whole condemned thing being annoying since she targets one person and downs them, finishing them off. Then repeat.
Dredge: Overall just the constantly whining when night fall is active. Gets annoying after a while.
Wesker: Tunnels a lot so yeah.
Knight: The gaurds AI being weird I really don't know what to say he isn't bad and he isn't good he's just there.
Skull merchant: Back then it was because she was extremely boring to face now I faced her maybe once so maybe just lock on being a little weird but then again she's "new" so it's just a little thing.
Signularity: The lock on for his biopods how he can see me with a centimeter of my head poking out but playing my biopods are just blind.
Alien: Probably just the tail whip hit detection being a little weird.
Will do a survivor one also? No idea.
Comments
Flicks are not techs and are more counterable than anything in blights arsenal. Maybe you are referring to the hug tech but that's a similar story.