Auric Cells error

i paid for 1,100 Auric Cells and it charged my card for it and after it went through i got a message that said it would be there after i launched the game again and ive been on and off dbd all day and i have yet to recieve the cells

Tagged: Declined

Comments

  • I had this same issue. I talked to Microsoft about it but they said that it was on the Developer’s end because no matter how we tried to troubleshoot it we couldn’t receive anything. I sent out an email twenty hours ago but haven’t heard anything yet though it’s the weekend.

  • @Xample said:

    i paid for 1,100 Auric Cells and it charged my card for it and after it went through i got a message that said it would be there after i launched the game again and ive been on and off dbd all day and i have yet to recieve the cells

    Me and my friends are having the exact same issue, i contacted microsoft and they said it’s on the game developers end. i submitted a ticket and haven’t heard anything back yet. This should seriously be looked into asap as i’ve been charged money for cells i’ve never received i also bought the more expensive pack.

  • With an event that has timed exclusives coming up this needs to get addressed, I just purchased cells, got the message to restart the game, did so and didn’t receive my purchased cells. Get it together bhvr…

  • i have the same problem! im glad to know im not the only one

  • I hope i get my cells back

  • i have the same problem! im glad to know im not the only one....Sad

  • Same here, submitted a ticket. Hopefully we all get replies soon!