Also, @XeroMishaps while I understand you are very upset, please keep comments civil & respectful, per the Forum Rules, when posting in the future. Thank you.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Big mistake
Huh? This another case of someone not reading the policy of no refunds on purchases?
Yeah but there's also normally context as well. At this point I'm not even sure if they're talking about DBD.
@XeroMishaps if you were to be specific and not just cussing people out, someone may actually be able to help you
Can you maybe elaborate?
We are unable to handle refunds here on the Forum. Please contact Support regarding your issue, and they can assist you further: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/
Also, @XeroMishaps while I understand you are very upset, please keep comments civil & respectful, per the Forum Rules, when posting in the future. Thank you.