Wesker Bound Camera bug

I was playing against Wesker on the shattered Square map, he bound struck me, I know for a few seconds your camera is locked into place, but it continued to stay locked until he got me into the dying state due to being unable to move my camera it would cycle back to being in line with where my character was going and not where I wanted my camera to be aimed. This hasn't happened to me before, The camera locking in general is..very disorientating and hard to control and regain where you're running to in the first place I see its probably meant to be like that. However..I was unable to of course see where he was coming from due to my camera being fixed for too long than intended, I've been playing since this game released and since Wesker has been added so I definitely know from experience that isnt right.

I have an attached video for you to see and see your thoughts, I am on PS4 Console.

Access Google Drive with a Google account (for personal use) or Google Workspace account (for business use).

..Hopefully the link worked and showed the Video, I wasnt able to insert the video here. If you want the video personally sent to you please ask for my Email! Thankyou in advance.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments