Is there a way to remove skull merchants lock on?
I know when your scanned by the drone you gain lock on but is there a way you can remove it? Or is it sorta just there and you only lose it once you gain a claw trap.
I know when your scanned by the drone you gain lock on but is there a way you can remove it? Or is it sorta just there and you only lose it once you gain a claw trap.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, it can't be removed, if i not misunderstand it disappears only if you get a claw trap from that I strongly advise you not to fall under the rays of a drone not in the chase
Plot twist i guess.
Also get hurt away from a chase and then heal.
Not saying its good of bad, just what it is.