PC - Strange perk/extra perk bugs with new tome?

I've been seeing a ton of bugs with people's perks. People have been having perk powers despite not having them equipped. I faced a killer that had Plaything effects but did not have it equipped, and he seemed very confused. A survivor was gaining effects of Empathetic Connection despite not having it equipped. I just played as Wraith and I had Enduring despite not having it equipped at all and it was VERY strange? I basically had five perks?

This all started with the new Random Perk tome (the tome is not selected for this). Has anyone else been encountering similar things?


Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as a survivor or killer in a public match

Step 3 : Pay attention to all your perk abilities, are you noticing anything strange that should not be happening? (Faster pallet stuns, hexes you don't have equipped, new aura readings etc:)

Tagged: Not a Bug

Comments