Blood Warden buff

So Blood Warden needs to be updated by giving the killer a button on when to trigger it.
For example E like DH.

Not this tiny time frame we have now. Where we have to hook someone after the gate has been opened.

This would also speed up survivors leaving the match after the gates have been powered. Less teabagging at the exit.

Comments

  • So whenever you can you just trigger it? Wowie...

  • Milo said:

    So whenever you can you just trigger it? Wowie...

    Press E to seal the exit. 
  • If it cannot get that, i imagine having it queue its activation once the gate is powered would be a nice QoL change.

  • The only buff I'd give it is that when the killer walks by the exit and the entity appears, it would block survivors too. So that way, if someone wants to teabag that exit gate, I can just whap 'em down and they can't escape.

  • Where'd that buff of the devs go to block the hatch?

  • Boss said:

    Where'd that buff of the devs go to block the hatch?

    Same place as the Decisive Strike nerf.
  • Boss said:

    Where'd that buff of the devs go to block the hatch?

    Same place as the Decisive Strike nerf.
    Or the Freddy rework. 
  • So you could just wait until all of the Survivors are together, tea bagging at the exit, and then activate the perk and seal them in when you show up. 

    Are you kidding me? Blood Warden is just fine the way it is. It only needs a QoL update to give it a timer on the icon.
    What do you mean? I'm not kidding. This would make a useless perk into something interesting. 

    Or to say it with your words: killer has to wait to hook someone until the gate is opened, because otherwise it won't trigger? So survivors can leave in those 10+ seconds between the gate opened and the pickup animation, carry animation and hook animation. Are you kidding?
  • The only buff I'd give it is that when the killer walks by the exit and the entity appears, it would block survivors too. So that way, if someone wants to teabag that exit gate, I can just whap 'em down and they can't escape.

    That's probably the greatest thing I've heard.
    I dare say this needs to be baseline, and happen as soon as the killer enters the gate room.
  • Ir would probably be a bit strong then.

    Every strong perk needs a downside it seems...except Decisive strike. That one gets a free pass.

    For bloodwarden I'd just be happy with a timer an for perks to be hidden until after the game since swf makes it worthless.
  • Ir would probably be a bit strong then.

    Every strong perk needs a downside it seems...except Decisive strike. That one gets a free pass.

    For bloodwarden I'd just be happy with a timer an for perks to be hidden until after the game since swf makes it worthless.
    Why can't killers have strong perks :(
  • Perks do need downsides, but Blood Warden has too many downsides. That is what makes it extremely situational and not worth taking it in in moat cases.
  • Tsulan said:
    Ir would probably be a bit strong then.

    Every strong perk needs a downside it seems...except Decisive strike. That one gets a free pass.

    For bloodwarden I'd just be happy with a timer an for perks to be hidden until after the game since swf makes it worthless.
    Why can't killers have strong perks :(
    Because killers don't pay the bills.
  • Tsulan said:
    Ir would probably be a bit strong then.

    Every strong perk needs a downside it seems...except Decisive strike. That one gets a free pass.

    For bloodwarden I'd just be happy with a timer an for perks to be hidden until after the game since swf makes it worthless.
    Why can't killers have strong perks :(
    Because killers don't pay the bills.
    No killers, no games.
    Killers are a smaller group of people to tick off, so it's easier to lose them.

    Playing both, I've probably spent enough to regret it all if they destroyed the killer experience. 
  • @Rebel_Raven said:
    The_Crusader said:


    Tsulan said:


    The_Crusader said:

    Ir would probably be a bit strong then.

    Every strong perk needs a downside it seems...except Decisive strike. That one gets a free pass.

    For bloodwarden I'd just be happy with a timer an for perks to be hidden until after the game since swf makes it worthless.

    Why can't killers have strong perks :(

    Because killers don't pay the bills.

    No killers, no games.
    Killers are a smaller group of people to tick off, so it's easier to lose them.

    Playing both, I've probably spent enough to regret it all if they destroyed the killer experience. 

    Survivors have four times the group mentality and capability of review bombing though

  • The activation of the perk is fine. It should have a cooldown timer or stop being lit up when the timer runs out though.
    and for the love of god, the best buff it could get is to just not show up in the killers perks on the score screen. As soon as someone dies/DCs suddenly everyone else knows it's in play and that sucks :(

  • Jack11803 said:

    @Rebel_Raven said:
    The_Crusader said:


    Tsulan said:


    The_Crusader said:

    Ir would probably be a bit strong then.

    Every strong perk needs a downside it seems...except Decisive strike. That one gets a free pass.

    For bloodwarden I'd just be happy with a timer an for perks to be hidden until after the game since swf makes it worthless.

    Why can't killers have strong perks :(

    Because killers don't pay the bills.

    No killers, no games.
    Killers are a smaller group of people to tick off, so it's easier to lose them.

    Playing both, I've probably spent enough to regret it all if they destroyed the killer experience. 

    Survivors have four times the group mentality and capability of review bombing though

    They also seem to be buying far more cosmetics.
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    @Jack11803 you're back!!!

    Indeed! I may not always be speaking evil, but I’ll always be seeing it!