Twitch Drops Not Working
I’ve linked everything and the drop progress isn’t even showing in my inventory on Twitch.
I’ve linked everything and the drop progress isn’t even showing in my inventory on Twitch.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
same i have watched for more than 3 hrs and it's still showing in progress for some reason
For me it's shown that I've watched enough for all 3. I claimed them over two hours ago and they still don't show in my account, even though my accounts are linked.
Edit: The DBD twitch drops page ( https://account.bhvr.com/twitch-drops/dbd/ ) shows all 3 "pending" so I guess it may just take some time.
Strange. I've claimed all three drops on my Twitch, but still shows "In Progress" on my BHVR account...
My twitch drops are still marked as "pending" too, I'm on Epic and I have everything linked up correctly.
You may have to submit a ticket - I was considering doing that as I haven't gotten my drops either. I received 2 out of 3 but meet all the requirements. Twitch says my third one is awarded but in game I never received it.
Best of luck on getting your items.