Paid for acua cells 1100 and didn't get them

42241936-c070-4398-8912-c8fc13f2c32e.png

I paid for acua cells on dbd yesterday October 12 2023 $8.99 for 1100 acua cells but after I bought them and it said purchase complete another message pop up saying purchase fail ( if you paid for acua cells they will be available after game reset) I did that and didn't receive them I waited until next day October 13 2023 and I still did not receive them can something be done or can I have a refund

Tagged: Declined

Comments

  • Acua cells or Refund?

  • Hi I have the exact same issue paid for 1100 auric cells today 14th Oct £7.19 got the same error message restarted the game no change to auric cells after restart checked bank & microsoft order history everything checks out payment has been taken but the game is failing to finalise the purchase transaction with an error.

    I've also uninstalled & reinstalled the game incase there was an install issue since the recent update.

    (I purchased 500 Auric cells on the 8th October that purchase completed successfully.)

    Hope this issue is resolved soon or I will request a refund via Microsoft.