Knockout (Remix) no progression bug
Progress on the new Rift is not registering.
Attached image shows the match I had just completed, and considering I had a 4K, I'm pretty sure I knocked down at least 4 people?
Tagged:
Under Review
Progress on the new Rift is not registering.
Attached image shows the match I had just completed, and considering I had a 4K, I'm pretty sure I knocked down at least 4 people?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My perks were not changed from my set in spite of random perk challenge. And no progression of course.
This is odd I got it done on The Switch as Clown. I'm adding this info incase it might be specific platforms. It also could be it bugged out after I got it done.
Editing to add looking at the forums more it seems going on Anonymous Mode will get it to work and that makes sense why it worked for me as I use Anonymous Mode when I play.