A way to make Skull Merchant's lore somewhat cleaner.

Now when I say cleaner I don't mean PG family friend I more mean taking one idea and making it simple.

Instead of her father making the mange and then just saying "alright I'm a head out" have it be she was a Manga/comic artist and began working on the skull merchant story. It becomes popular and she starts losing herself in it starting to slowly become the skull merchant in general. Wanted the keep the whole she's really smart so the drones work have it be while in college or something she took a robotics program and instead of she goes to slides her way into companies and takes them over and the skull things happen. Simple she just goes to graveyards and steals them.

While I am happy BHVR has been getting a bit more fancy with their lore. I think making it to long has the downside of the main story gets lost in the small bits of detail that are added. I would say having the lore be around the time someone like Clown came out his lore was the right amount of length not to short like the original killers but not to long like present day killers.

Comments