I am sorry, I was wrong

I am sorry, I was wrong about laggswitching.

I now see how broken it is and you can do literally nothing against it.
The survivor simply pulls the cable and you cant hook or drop him, so you are never able to kill him unless he bleeds out.
Weird that I this never happened to me in 2 years before, but I guess we are reaching a new lvl of toxicity

Comments

  • That's a 1st one. I've never see anything like that then

  • @Master said:
    and you cant hook or drop him

    ...Wait...WAIT!
    That happened to me 2 days ago!
    She couldn't die either, since she was on my shoulder.
    She left after a few minutes though, guess she got sick of it.

    So she might've been cheating. Geez.

  • Yeah, and how they keep wiggling in the middle of the hook animation while you're frozen sliding left and right. Its bs.