Missing Auric Cells
Right before the end of Tome 16, I purchased 1100 auric cells, as I completed the rift and decided to buy the premium track. After my purchase of cells, I had 2080 total. I bought the rift, got all the premium cosmetics as well as the extra auric cells, to put me up to a total of 2280. The day the rift ended, I was back down to 980 cells. I still have all the premium cosmetics unlocked.
I opened a ticket with BHVR, but for whatever reason, there is zero record of my in-game purchase of the cells. I've checked my email, my steam receipts, etc, and nothing. I did send screenshots showing late-rift cosmetics in my inventory to prove that I did unlock it. I have not heard anything back in about a week, even after reaching out to follow up. Has anyone else had any luck with this type of issue? It makes me hesitant to do any more in-game purchases at the risk of my items going missing again.
Comments
Hey darthlacey,
I'm so sorry you are dealing with this issue. The Support Team handles many requests, and they will respond as soon as they are able regarding your issue. If the Auric Cells were purchased through Steam, you may wish to reach out to Steam Support as well if they have any further information.