What's up with maps?

I mean, new coldwind farm and macmillan literally 0 pallets close to one another. Imagine bubba or any killer with bamboozle. And on the other hand you have game map with 25+ pallets. I think you devs need to fire the guys who create maps. 0 balance and they do not even listen to players. It has been more than a year since garden of joy release. And people responsible for map balancing are so terrible, they can not remove 2-4 pallets withint 1.5 year frame.

Comments

  • The changes to MacMillan Estate are very odd.

  • @Prosecutor said:

    I mean, new coldwind farm and macmillan literally 0 pallets close to one another. Imagine bubba or any killer with bamboozle. And on the other hand you have game map with 25+ pallets. I think you devs need to fire the guys who create maps. 0 balance and they do not even listen to players. It has been more than a year since garden of joy release. And people responsible for map balancing are so terrible, they can not remove 2-4 pallets withint 1.5 year frame.

    No.