Won't let me sign in for twitch drops

https://account.bhvr.com/twitch-drops/dbd/

It's saying my BHVR email and P/W do not match when it does here on the forums. Do I really need to go through the hassle of making a new account just so I have access to the drops? I have a twitch and PS account so linking won't be hard it just wont let me use me sign in to my BHVR account for whatever reason.

I tried to change p/w to see if that helps and nothing

Comments

  • Your forums account is not your BHVR account. Your BHVR account is essentially a cloud version of your DbD player account.

    Chances are you don’t have a BHVR account.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    Your forums account is not your BHVR account. Your BHVR account is essentially a cloud version of your DbD player account.

    Chances are you don’t have a BHVR account.

    Yes. I figured it out

    Thank you

  • I had the same issue.

    Turns out the site doesn't like the way my browser saves account details. Manually entering my email and password did the trick.