[PC] Severe & very oppressive Skull Merchant bug
The new reworked add-on "Geographical Readout" seems to be severely glitched. Not only does the 20% bonus to vaulting and breaking pallets seem to be of infinite duration, it also stacks on itself every time.
I just tested a match where I just spammed the drone deployment like 30 times and I vaulted windows and broke pallets in less than 0.5 seconds
IMPORTANT EDIT: Upon further testing, I found out that to trigger this bug you must use the add-on LOW POWER MODE as well, which decreases eyes in the sky cooldown by 25%. The trick is to immediately deploy another drone as soon as possible, while the 20% bonus from the previous drone is still active!
I was using both add-ons at once and didnt realize that you need both to trigger the bug

Comments
+1. This is incredibly oppressive and honestly the addon should probably be killswitched until it’s fixed, there’s really nothing you can do if the killer uses this bug to their advantage
Good news, the devs disabled it
https://twitter.com/DeadbyDaylight/status/1711856472785830061?s=20