Disappointed

Bought a xbox one and the game,including all dlcs for it. And boy how I regret spending 300 pounds on both for this junk now.

The game is completely unplayable, the graphics looks like something I used to play in beginning of the year 2000. The game barley runs on the system, I don't know how much is the FPS but judging by the looks of it not over 15 and dips below 10. 
A complete slideshow,! How on earth is this acceptable to be up on the market on Microsoft and Playstation store when you can't play the game. 

Now reading on the internet I see I'm not alone in this situation. They made a announcement that there will be a optimization patch coming out end of this year on December. (it will be 31st tomorrow) and there is no patch still. 

I own the game on pc also and and can play it on ultra setting at 60 fps but if comparing the 2 side by side console/pc this looks pure garbage on console ! 

How do I get my money back, i don't wa nt this slide show of a game you sell on console not even if you gave it free to me. Seriously Microsoft should take down this game from the market this is pure scam selling something like this to consumers.

I feel so cheated buying this . 

I own the game on pc and never had issues with it. But I travel a lot and hoped I could get a console and pass my time playing this game while I'm out and. About  .

Quess I'll be contacting Microsoft for a full refund on the game including all dlc I bough yesterday. Will be selling the Xbox also ;[[[

Comments

  • Good luck mate you need this.
  • Get the sequel instead mate way better frames 
  • Larcz said:
    Good luck mate you need this.

    I was on the phone with a representative from MS earlier they are trying to solve this issue also. 

    They asked what tv and what setup I'm using , they where REAL HELPFUL!  beacause atm it has got alot better I can actually play the game and the fps seems stable now.

    They told me to turn on Game mode on the tv and remove all advanced post processing options on the tv and it seems it has worked a TON . 

    Also I connect my Xbox to a pc monitor and it improved even more! 

    I will be spreading now this with people who have crappy fps using tvs. 

    And will make a quide what is turned off.

  • Sounds like a personal problem.

  • Sounds like a personal problem.



    Tvs are diffrent and so are their performance and settings  there should be a sticky or guide for people for this sort of thing in how to troubleshoot issues on console.
  • @elCuculuz said:
    Bought a xbox one and the game,including all dlcs for it. And boy how I regret spending 300 pounds on both for this junk now.

    The game is completely unplayable, the graphics looks like something I used to play in beginning of the year 2000. The game barley runs on the system, I don't know how much is the FPS but judging by the looks of it not over 15 and dips below 10. 
    A complete slideshow,! How on earth is this acceptable to be up on the market on Microsoft and Playstation store when you can't play the game. 

    Now reading on the internet I see I'm not alone in this situation. They made a announcement that there will be a optimization patch coming out end of this year on December. (it will be 31st tomorrow) and there is no patch still. 

    I own the game on pc also and and can play it on ultra setting at 60 fps but if comparing the 2 side by side console/pc this looks pure garbage on console ! 

    How do I get my money back, i don't wa nt this slide show of a game you sell on console not even if you gave it free to me. Seriously Microsoft should take down this game from the market this is pure scam selling something like this to consumers.

    I feel so cheated buying this . 

    I own the game on pc and never had issues with it. But I travel a lot and hoped I could get a console and pass my time playing this game while I'm out and. About  .

    Quess I'll be contacting Microsoft for a full refund on the game including all dlc I bough yesterday. Will be selling the Xbox also ;[[[

    Well as you said, you spend 300 pounds.... cant really expect too much from that can you? :smile:

    if you buy a car for 30k, then you dont expect it to have the same performance like a supercar for 10x the price? :smile:

  • Master said:

    @elCuculuz said:
    Bought a xbox one and the game,including all dlcs for it. And boy how I regret spending 300 pounds on both for this junk now.

    The game is completely unplayable, the graphics looks like something I used to play in beginning of the year 2000. The game barley runs on the system, I don't know how much is the FPS but judging by the looks of it not over 15 and dips below 10. 
    A complete slideshow,! How on earth is this acceptable to be up on the market on Microsoft and Playstation store when you can't play the game. 

    Now reading on the internet I see I'm not alone in this situation. They made a announcement that there will be a optimization patch coming out end of this year on December. (it will be 31st tomorrow) and there is no patch still. 

    I own the game on pc also and and can play it on ultra setting at 60 fps but if comparing the 2 side by side console/pc this looks pure garbage on console ! 

    How do I get my money back, i don't wa nt this slide show of a game you sell on console not even if you gave it free to me. Seriously Microsoft should take down this game from the market this is pure scam selling something like this to consumers.

    I feel so cheated buying this . 

    I own the game on pc and never had issues with it. But I travel a lot and hoped I could get a console and pass my time playing this game while I'm out and. About  .

    Quess I'll be contacting Microsoft for a full refund on the game including all dlc I bough yesterday. Will be selling the Xbox also ;[[[

    Well as you said, you spend 300 pounds.... cant really expect too much from that can you? :smile:

    if you buy a car for 30k, then you dont expect it to have the same performance like a supercar for 10x the price? :smile:

    Thats is completely true can't argue with that. 

    But I'd expect the game to be playable like other games on the console,that is the main point it shouldn't be that bad of a experience like I had before I got help from MS. 
  • @elCuculuz said:
    Master said:

    @elCuculuz said:

    Bought a xbox one and the game,including all dlcs for it. And boy how I regret spending 300 pounds on both for this junk now.

    The game is completely unplayable, the graphics looks like something I used to play in beginning of the year 2000. The game barley runs on the system, I don't know how much is the FPS but judging by the looks of it not over 15 and dips below 10. 
    

    A complete slideshow,! How on earth is this acceptable to be up on the market on Microsoft and Playstation store when you can't play the game. 

    Now reading on the internet I see I'm not alone in this situation. They made a announcement that there will be a optimization patch coming out end of this year on December. (it will be 31st tomorrow) and there is no patch still. 
    
    I own the game on pc also and and can play it on ultra setting at 60 fps but if comparing the 2 side by side console/pc this looks pure garbage on console ! 
    
    How do I get my money back, i don't wa nt this slide show of a game you sell on console not even if you gave it free to me. Seriously Microsoft should take down this game from the market this is pure scam selling something like this to consumers.
    
    I feel so cheated buying this . 
    
    I own the game on pc and never had issues with it. But I travel a lot and hoped I could get a console and pass my time playing this game while I'm out and. About  .
    

    Quess I'll be contacting Microsoft for a full refund on the game including all dlc I bough yesterday. Will be selling the Xbox also ;[[[

    Well as you said, you spend 300 pounds.... cant really expect too much from that can you? :smile:

    if you buy a car for 30k, then you dont expect it to have the same performance like a supercar for 10x the price? :smile:

    Thats is completely true can't argue with that. 

    But I'd expect the game to be playable like other games on the console,that is the main point it shouldn't be that bad of a experience like I had before I got help from MS. 

    DBD is not a console game, it was ported from PC to console.
    Also the engine ######### everything up, the new map for example means 15-20 fps less (i.e. 40-45 on average for me)