Reworked trapper S? (Not even close(he is fine)
So, I started to play trapper this morning and I played him hours before the update, I had a lot of fun but I can see why he is so bad now I got decent results (iridescent 4) but the survivors looked new.
After the rework however I didn't notice a big jump in power or anything but he felt so much nicer to play, that speed burst you get after placing a trap is super nice and you can actually get some value out of it in chase, then the extra traps (6+2) are appreciated since we'll you get more chances to use your power.
I am talking from the perspective of someone who wachted a few tutorials and started playing but this place is here to speak our minds so here I am.
Anyway I give this rework a 7.6/10:
-New feature (speed burst)
-Much needed power buff
-----------------Overall nicer to play------------------
Maybe it's a bit early to ask but what's your opinion on the reworked Trapper?
Comments
It was provided by the administration as a countermeasure against hate against the AFC system, and it has been generally well received.
However, it is questionable whether it is necessary to collect traps even for generators that do not need to be seen, and the presence or absence of buffs will be relatively weakened by AFC.
It is seen as a "this killer that is fun only for now" phenomenon that occurs every time there is an update.
coffee beans used to work with iri stone. they should make his base-kit speed work with iri-stone then otz can finally put trapper in C-tier as not the worst killer in the game.
@Devil_hit11 Agreed
Freddy would like to have a word.