I Believe PTB Patch Notes Mention About Ultimate Weapon
"Ultimate Weapon not effect survivor inside a locker" I believe I read it in the PTB patch notes but can't find it in the latest patch notes
"Ultimate Weapon not effect survivor inside a locker" I believe I read it in the PTB patch notes but can't find it in the latest patch notes
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Im also sure i read that in PTB notes.
You are not crazy.
Often times they have bug fixes in the PTB patch notes that get left out of the real patch notes for some reason but the fixes are still there.
If that's the case then it's not a problem