Which characters from current licences in the game would you like to see added?
My votes are on Annalee Call / Bishop from alien(s), Coach / Zoey from left 4 dead, Moira Burton / Sherrie Birkin / Hellena from resident evil
My votes are on Annalee Call / Bishop from alien(s), Coach / Zoey from left 4 dead, Moira Burton / Sherrie Birkin / Hellena from resident evil
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
From Ring:
From Resident Evil:
The beta designs of the original DbD survivors
(I liked the approach of everyday people more than what they do now…)
Though I guess seeing DbD as the license is kinda cheating so. Uhm. Moira Burton and Alex Wesker, Mr X as legendary characters.
never played L4D but the characters seem cool so would def take them as well (though unlikely as they don’t generate money..)
Stranger Things with Vecna, Robin and Hopper would have been cool
For Alien, i still wanna see Amanda Ripley from Isolation. Annalen would be great too
Freddy Krueger. The real Freddy Krueger.
Dr. Loomis
From saw I want John Kramer as killer
from silent hill
I want Walter Sullivan as killer
Henry and Eileen from SH4 as survivors