I got shadow banned. For what?

simple question.

I joined PTB to check the new anticamp system and got that error

изображение_2023-10-08_111906720.png

and now it on the main game. I tried to join from 2st account and its working.

So that means i got shadow banned. And didnt got a reason why.

ID:76561198128440538

Comments

  • If you are on Steam, try to check file integrety. Right click on DBD -> properties -> local files ->check integrety.

  • I am having this same issue today, it's really weird. I checked the integrity of the files, it says it''s all good. Restarted steam, internet is fine but game still says the same error as OP.

  • @Ariel_Starshine said:

    I am having this same issue today, it's really weird. I checked the integrity of the files, it says it''s all good. Restarted steam, internet is fine but game still says the same error as OP.

    just wanted to get my drops in-game, now i have the same issue. internet is fine (watching a stream right now), game files are fine too.

    pls fix.

  • Same issue, can't connect to online services and I get a provider ID :/

  • LapisInfernalis this wont work i even tried to work with bios