Hello, I have a question about bans
I used cheat and got banned on one account then I deleted the cheat and got banned on another account I didn't have it on. I wonder if I can play on a new account without cheat and not get banned?Tnx
I used cheat and got banned on one account then I deleted the cheat and got banned on another account I didn't have it on. I wonder if I can play on a new account without cheat and not get banned?Tnx
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not the place for this question and you are not going to be able to play the game anymore. I'd also stop spamming questions.