PC - Error Message "Dedicated server is not responding; disconnecting.."

Bug Encountered:

Match ending midgame with Error Message "Dedicated server is not responding; disconnecting.." on EU servers

In other cases the error occurs while loading the map


When does the Error occur

Random, no specific times

Today Error occurred four times within 3 hours of playtime, yesterday twice within 2 hours of playtime


Additional information

Error occurred while playing different killers (Dredge, Pyramidhead, Plague) with different perks

Error occurred on different maps

documents to add

Error message identical to the one reported in June on this message board, screenshots provided in that report are identical

other Info

Right now I have a 30-minute matchmaking ban with the possibility of getting an even higher ban if this error persists.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I've had this issue multiple times and just now, where it kicks you out of the game because the server went down with this exact same error message. (I'm on NA East servers though)