Have the devs said anything in the last 2 Q&As in regards to pyramid head’s addons?

So if I remember correctly they’ve said many things in their previous Q&As regarding many things in the game but somehow I haven’t seen anything regarding pyramid head’s addons (but that’s mostly because I don’t have Twitter or Reddit so I couldn’t see what they said) and they’ve talked in their previous Q&As about maps and killer reworks but somehow nothing was said about pyramid head’s addons or when their rework is gonna happen and I was just asking here incase anyone has seen them say anything about his addons in their last 2 Q&As

Comments

  • Not that I'm aware of. Though the more serious your question is or the more it relates to issues in the game the less likely they are to answer it. From what I can tell the question must have some sort of meme quotient to be answerable.

  • @HarlockTaliesin said:

    Not that I'm aware of. Though the more serious your question is or the more it relates to issues in the game the less likely they are to answer it. From what I can tell the question must have some sort of meme quotient to be answerable.

    Oh Alr …... Well thanks for letting me know that!