Perk level 3 from bloodweb becomes level 1 in game

This is not a critical bug, but I think it's worth to report it.

Steps to reproduce

  1. Join a lobby
  2. Equip a level 1 perk. In my example it was a Distortion.
  3. Upgrade it to level 3 on the web, but don't change your loadout
  4. Wait for the match to load
  5. After loading the match, check if one of your 4 perks is yellow (lvl 1)

Additional information

  • Character played: Kate, but it happens with other chars as well
  • Perks played: Distortion, Dramaturgy, Kindred and Window of Opportunity
  • Map: Any map
  • Frequency of the issue: I'm not sure it happens everytime a perk goes level 3 when previously equipped. The steps are the same for me everytime
  • Platform: PC Steam
  • After 1 match with the perk level 1, the following ones will be normal with the perk level 3.

I don't have any logs, sorry. :(

Video of full process below. Notice I got the level 2 and then level 3 Distortion on the bloodweb. Therefore I had a level 1 in advance. I kept the loading so the video won't have any cuts.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1943168055

image.png


image.png

PS: the small number 3 means 3 charges/tokens left, but it is level 1 yellow.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments