In-game sounds
they’re so bad that it makes me doubt my own hearing….my question is are they just bad by default no matter how good your hearing and headset are or?
any answer is appreciated 🥰
they’re so bad that it makes me doubt my own hearing….my question is are they just bad by default no matter how good your hearing and headset are or?
any answer is appreciated 🥰
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sound occlusion is notoriously bad in this game. It's why you can leave a flashbang around a corner and blind the killer when they walk through.
The sounds are good for me, maybe the sounds are bad because of your device?
I’m sure it isn’t device-related as i can hear the tiniest details/sounds in other games with ease but this game? The sounds are hot garbage. I’m surprised that the sounds are good for you but happy for you that the sounds work smoothly for you, btw did you go into the game’s files and changed/modified the sounds by any means? I’m a console gamer so i can’t really do that.
I played on the PlayStation 5 and also the PlayStation 4 previously. On both devices, the sounds were very good.
Maybe the problem is with the TV you are using