Why can't they just remove some god pallets on the game map
I will seriously just not play the map because there are WAY to many god pallets actually I think I've only ever seen maybe one unsafe pallet other then that everywhere on the map its just god pallet after god pallet and it's not like what the bathroom has where once the generator is complete one the god pallets becomes unsafe no it's just nothing but god pallets or force break pallets(no idea if that's an actual term but if it isn't pallets that the killer is forced to break to continue chase unless that is the definition of a god pallet) no matter what just remove some of those pallets because I won't lie the game map just sucks worst map by far in the entire game.
Comments
Gideon needs a rework, not just some pallets removed
The game unironically needs that many pallets since you can't chain anything or reuse the tiles once the pallets are gone. Map is as boring to play as survivor as it is for killers. I wished they replaced most of pallets on that map with normal tiles.
I just use a meme nemesis build that EATS pallets on purpose