Bloodpoint refund for perks in cross-progression

If cross-progression gets added for console Dead By Daylight will we get our bloodpoints back for perks that we own on both console and pc?

For example I own the perk Hex: Thrill of the hunt on both pc and Xbox, the cost for one of them is 4000 bloodpoints if you get the third tier of the perk. Theoretically this would mean I would get 4000 bloodpoints back as a since both accounts have the perk

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • No. It will very likely work just like cross progression already works where implemented (Steam, Epic, formerly Stadia) if it ever comes. At this point it seems very unlikely.

  • I also think it's unlikely it will ever come, but I'm curious, how does cross-progression work as of now? Do you at least get shard refunds for duplicate characters and skins?

  • @Z0mbiv0r said:

    I also think it's unlikely it will ever come, but I'm curious, how does cross-progression work as of now? Do you at least get shard refunds for duplicate characters and skins?

    You can find the information here:

    What platforms is Cross-Progression on? As of right now, cross-progression is between Steam and Epic Games Store. Will I be able to transfer all my purchases to a different platform? For the most part yes, however Auric Cells and some virtual goods will not transfer due to licencing restrictions. Virtual Currency, why are…