When is freddy gettin buffed
when freddy buffed
when freddy buffed
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Soon
ok thanks!
I jstu tried to do my daily freddy.
I need to do a few bubba relaxing rounds after this....... I cant believe that I actually paid for this DLC
"We're gonna buff Freddy!">release 2.4.0
Freddy is awful to go up against even if he is weak. Needs a full rework. A buff would just be awful.
Probally will know when close to mid chapter patch. All to be known is there working on the prototype.
https://youtu.be/OO3jgH173ik?t=2022
NotQueen gave us in stream very pressing answers that satisfied my concerns.
(33:42-35:38) (42:12-43:25)
lol never
They simply don't know what to do with him.