PC [Steam] - Crashes after 5/10 minutes

Description of the issue

After the 7.2.3 bugfix patch I keep crashing approximately after 10 minutes the match has started and it happens randomly (not on a specific action). First time I was in a chase, second time I was doing a generator.

IMPORTANT: After the game crashed, I booted up the game right after and I kept getting the error "Disconnected from the host", then I just waited a few minutes and I could join lobbies again. I suppose every player has a status assigned while in a lobby and when the game crash, something server side still consider the player who crashed in the same match, so you cannot join a lobby until that match is finished?

Steps to reproduce the issue

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as survivor in a public match

Step 3 : Play the game

Step 4 : Notice the game crashes randomly

Additional information

Character played: Leon Kennedy

Perks played: Head On, Adrenaline, Quick&Quiet, Flashbang

Map: The Temple of Purgation (against Myers)/Badham Preschool (against Deathslinger)

Frequency of the issue: every match

DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: Declined

Comments