Has Sadako's lullaby visual radius been changed recently?

I just played two games of DBD this morning; in the first one playing against a Sadako, it felt like her lullaby visual indicator (I use the heartbeat thing like probably everyone else does) was a lot smaller or at times even non-existent when she was around in demanifested form.

So to test this I played as Sadako and tried to sneak up on the survivors during the game, and it seemed like they reacted a lot later to myself approaching them on gens or healing than would be typically expected if they had the lullaby heartbeat visual indicator active. At the end of the game I asked them if they noticed if the lullaby was smaller or non-existent, and one of them said that I had caught them out a bunch of times during the game because it felt like it was.

So did BHVR stealth buff Sadako to lower her lullaby visual radius, is this a bug, or did I miss something in the recent patch notes?

Comments

  • Mind, it's only 24 meters. It's a also a lot quieter than your actual terror radius, and doesn't increase in intensity at all. More often than not, survivors just don't hear you at all. And when they do, you're already a lot closer than they might've thought.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    Mind, it's only 24 meters. It's a also a lot quieter than your actual terror radius, and doesn't increase in intensity at all. More often than not, survivors just don't hear you at all. And when they do, you're already a lot closer than they might've thought.

    You dont nee to hear it with the visual terror radious activated it literally shows you she is near, thats what I do.