[PC] Steam is down
If you can't play, than the reason is because steam is completely down. I just found out about it and wanted to inform you, guys.
If you can't play, than the reason is because steam is completely down. I just found out about it and wanted to inform you, guys.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nevermind, it's up now. GL HF
Nope, just your WiFi, steam glitches.
It was down. If you went to steam reddit, you would know it was completely down for a while. It just happend to be back online, when I made this post
Unlucky then, must be region issues. My steam was up all day for the following week.