Is it possible to be recognised as a killer main when playing survivor and thus be a target

Just asking because of a funny convo I remember a while back where somone used a screen shot of a forum comment I put down swing there friends all know my account 

Comments

  • I guess so.
    If you don't have your profile private and have way more Killer achievements than Survivor ones, they could figure out that way.

  • Boss said:

    I guess so.
    If you don't have your profile private and have way more Killer achievements than Survivor ones, they could figure out that way.

    Fair enough I'm just on about a implied threat of being a target from that convo (lol guy got hookrushed while I was in a nearby chase twice) and said I was camping and tunneling him when if you hook rush in gonna kill the one hook guy lol
  • @redsopine01 said:
    Boss said:

    I guess so.

    If you don't have your profile private and have way more Killer achievements than Survivor ones, they could figure out that way.

    Fair enough I'm just on about a implied threat of being a target from that convo (lol guy got hookrushed while I was in a nearby chase twice) and said I was camping and tunneling him when if you hook rush in gonna kill the one hook guy lol

    Though they're just excuses to "justify" their bad behaviour, yeah, i guess that's another way.

  • Thanks and I know I'm being paranoid but at times it seems like I'm the target in games comes at the price of broadcasting lol
  • @redsopine01 said:
    Thanks and I know I'm being paranoid but at times it seems like I'm the target in games comes at the price of broadcasting lol

    Moris on streamers is popular...

  • Boss said:

    @redsopine01 said:
    Thanks and I know I'm being paranoid but at times it seems like I'm the target in games comes at the price of broadcasting lol

    Moris on streamers is popular...

    Well most my stream a are as killer lol and only ever been moried I think twice main game and a few in kyf
  • @redsopine01 said:
    Boss said:

    @redsopine01 said:

    Thanks and I know I'm being paranoid but at times it seems like I'm the target in games comes at the price of broadcasting lol

    Moris on streamers is popular...

    Well most my stream a are as killer lol and only ever been moried I think twice main game and a few in kyf

    We're talking on separate threads to eachother. :p
    Just wanted to say there's nothing wrong with being a main.
    But being a main and never anything else can cloud one's opinions on what's best, what's fun, etc.
    Not saying your opinions are clouded, just that i've seen enough ridiculous suggestions before.

  • Well when I bring mories I have a rule if it's for a daily your dead but I apologize after and show a screen shot if your toxic in anyway or a detriment to a team your dead if you waste a pallet your camped to stage two then allowed to play you teabag the gates say hello to dead guy warden block 
  • Just asking because of a funny convo I remember a while back where somone used a screen shot of a forum comment I put down swing there friends all know my account 
    Videos, called out, streams, fourm posters of the BEYOND TOXIC SALT, and sinply if your unlucky enough to face a killer whos faced you as a survivor before. Mostly that i think.but any normal player shouldn't do so
  • I've seen it happen a few times, it doesn't matter if you are a main or not it's just someone remembering if they played versus you and they want revenge.

    Most streamers change names frequently for that reason, it wont just happen if they play killer versus you either, trutalent killed a 3 man SWF and the next game as survivor he was in a lobby with them, they trolled him and didn't save him off the hook.
  • My advice is just do you man. I have played this game 1000+ hours and I get targeted for the littlest ######### (playing too good as survivor or as killer, for remaining to close to the hook, for not letting others unhook for points, gen rushing, for distracting the killer at the gate, etc) and I have my profile on private, but it doesn't matter because people will write down or forever remember your name so when they see you in their lobby they will target you and try to trigger you so just keep playing the game and ignore the haters.