Looking for 2 teammates
Looking for 2 decent teammates to play with me and my cousin we're in Iridescent 4 survivor grade and keep getting teammates that either quit or don't do anything the entire game. PS5 preferably
Looking for 2 decent teammates to play with me and my cousin we're in Iridescent 4 survivor grade and keep getting teammates that either quit or don't do anything the entire game. PS5 preferably
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hello i would like to play since i'm always solo queuing which sucks.I am on PC so i don't know if i can play? Hopefully you see this message. My user is ӧChaseӧ just copy and paste it. Also i will probably need your user since you wont able to type those symbols on PS5 not to sure?
My DBD thing is #abee, we can always run discord on my computer while we play. I'll add you on discord as well.
I play on ps5 and I'm sick of the same ######### as you lol my PSN is Swiftie_RN