I just want to confirm for the report, you indeed had no HUD prompt to apply Blast Mine to an active, progressed-on generator when standing up next to it (as you can no longer apply while repairing a generator).
I just want to confirm for the report, you indeed had no HUD prompt to apply Blast Mine to an active, progressed-on generator when standing up next to it (as you can no longer apply while repairing a generator).
wait I completely misread this. I wasn't aware you need to let go of the gen to apply it.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hey @GentlemanFridge ,
I just want to confirm for the report, you indeed had no HUD prompt to apply Blast Mine to an active, progressed-on generator when standing up next to it (as you can no longer apply while repairing a generator).
wait I completely misread this. I wasn't aware you need to let go of the gen to apply it.
Just a moment as I confirm, though.
can confirm it works. My apologies.
No worries! Closing the report here, as its resolved as not being an issue <3