Massive FPS break after the bugfix patch

Before the release of the 7.2.2 bugfix patch, my game ran smooth like butter, however after i downloaded the patch its as if my game just broke its FPS and i have been getting around minimum 30 fps now. I do not know what do because changing the values of the graphics in the game files nor changing the FPS in game have done nothing.

Comments

  • What are your pc specs?

  • @TheArbiter said:

    What are your pc specs?

    AMD Radeon HD 7660D

    CPU: AMD A10-5700 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphic

    I know you will probably tell me to go motherboard shopping or buy a new pc, as if I haven't heard that before...

    But I want to know if theres any other alternatives than that, because I heard from someone else in the steam forums that they just downloaded their old drivers and everything was fine, but even with that im skeptical.

  • I would lower render resolution scale to whatever the lowest is, and see if that improves anything