Before I go, I'll tell you something.

While playing games, you may have experienced strangely fast Gen speeds at times.


It is not an illusion or a cheat.

If there is someone who has a tool box, it is worth being suspicious.


There is a serious error in the current Toolbox.


How to use this error


After receiving the tool box as a gift

When the tool box has used all its durability, keep turning it without removing your hand from Gen.

And when the person next to you uses ‘Gesture 2’

When an error occurs, the tool box's durability becomes infinite.

This method can be used continuously if you have the means to restore tool box durability.


Some people may be aware of this error.

However, I feel like it has never been addressed, so I am posting it like this.


Well then good luck.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @Habil_K said:

    While playing games, you may have experienced strangely fast Gen speeds at times.

    It is not an illusion or a cheat.

    If there is someone who has a tool box, it is worth being suspicious.

    There is a serious error in the current Toolbox.

    How to use this error

    After receiving the tool box as a gift

    When the tool box has used all its durability, keep turning it without removing your hand from Gen.

    And when the person next to you uses ‘Gesture 2’

    When an error occurs, the tool box's durability becomes infinite.

    This method can be used continuously if you have the means to restore tool box durability.

    Some people may be aware of this error.

    However, I feel like it has never been addressed, so I am posting it like this.

    Well then good luck.

    Thank you for addressing this issue, may you please give a video of this glitch so devs can look into it?

    I haven't really noticed this in my games, and I've tried this in Customs with competent survivors and didn't get it a single time.

    If you were able to replicate it or give evidence I'd help you reporting it to get it fixed.

    Kindly.

  • I haven't heard about this yet. I would also love to see video footage of it working.

  • Hello, when you want to report a bug, please check the bug report section to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise open a new report following the guidelines.