@Pauliewogger said:
This is really well written and organized, good job! It's like if the nurse and the Spirit combined into one killer!
Thank you!! I think this took me around 4 hours to complete. To be honest, I was expecting hate on this but turns out, no! Thank you so much! :chuffed: It might be 2:57 AM but you made my entire day.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is really well written and organized, good job! It's like if the nurse and the Spirit combined into one killer!
Thank you!! I think this took me around 4 hours to complete. To be honest, I was expecting hate on this but turns out, no! Thank you so much! :chuffed: It might be 2:57 AM but you made my entire day.