Sector 2 Information Revealed!

Meet Your Maker’s Sector 2 Arsenal Pack adds a calculating Custodian and a vicious new guard to your toolbox. Harness the fear and paranoia of the Shattered Peak Sanctuary with the very creations that turned the facility into a blood-splattered nightmare.

New Suit - Overseer

Ability #1 - Allows player to glide after jumping.

Ability #2 - Allows player to see HRV trail. (lol, bye bye mazes)

Ability #3 - Allows player to see Forsaken tombs and resources.


New Guard - Assassin

Guard is predator style invisible until it attacks. Guard takes no fall damage so builders can have them ambush from creative routes. Guard attacks with medium length horizontal dash attack.

Comments

  • I'm so excited for this update, especially for the new guard!!!!

    I REALLY hope that, if it's what I think, it won't be like the Ravager, where they just nerf it/him and just make it/them a worse/ twins of the enforcer.