Why isn’t the Disturbed Ward up more for survivors?
It’s one of the few that requires a trophy and tbh I never expected to struggle with this one and it’s pretty much down to the fact I NEVER get this as survivor. If I got this map half as much as Coldwind Farms I wouldn’t be half as frustrated.
I get SAW more than DW.
I hate that because it’s so rare for me, I play extremely cautiously on that map because it always feels like I’m found first otherwise (you know like those matches where you end up near the killer.)
LET ME REST IN PEACE. Who knew Adept Nurse on ps4 and a trophy that requires a 4K mori would be easier than a map specific one.
I get SAW more than DW.
I hate that because it’s so rare for me, I play extremely cautiously on that map because it always feels like I’m found first otherwise (you know like those matches where you end up near the killer.)
LET ME REST IN PEACE. Who knew Adept Nurse on ps4 and a trophy that requires a 4K mori would be easier than a map specific one.
Comments