These Bots are enough to send ya, they really are.
Ever notice that the DC Bots are master loopers, but are worse than a Baby Dwight at Generator and Healing Skill Checks?
Last night I had a DC Bot run up to me as I was on 2nd hook, crouch, run away, repeat until I died The killer was nowhere near me.
Please share some of your DC Bot experiences.
Comments
I had a match where I was on the hook and Legion hid in a snowman.
The bot knew he was hiding there and was afraid to approach. Another survivor finally managed to save me but got hooked by Legion.
Something does need to be done about stuff like that. The BOTS can sometimes be too smart.
They know where the killer is through walls and they seem to have basekit 'Left Behind' too. I let out an audible groan when I get a BOT as Killer.
I leave bots alone during a chase faster than an SWF-looper-flashlight-ticker lol.