What's wrong with using shack pallet at 5 gens?
I am just trying understand this logic.
I just played against Wesker, he found me early game with Lethal. I had to drop shack pallet for not take hit. And this ended with 3 gens chase.
But then my salty teammate (Yun Jin) and his duo (Haddie) throwed game because how i dare to dropped shack pallet that early? Boy, pallets are here to save you from hits? What's wrong with that?
We lost this game because they refused to unhook me. The only person (Ace) saved me was other solo and he had to hook trade. Even after that Wesker tunnelled me out. Other 2 just did gens but they died to NOED later (Karma i believe).
And i asked why they did not save me and the response: It was because i used shack pallet like baby noob survivor.
Can you please make me understand when is the time to use shack pallet? I am really curious
Comments
Its a pallet, throw it down anytime you think its worth it. Not much else to say about it honestly.
There are some people who are saving that pallet to another game tho