Now playing vs nurse or blight might actually be balanced
As I was able to observe, this seems to happen when there is a bot playing for someone that disconnected from the match.
if you look, there are two Jakes , so I guess Jake is the one who DCed and the bot died.
I'm not sure that's the case, but anyway, it's just a visual bug on that ending screen.
It's visible to survivors as well.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Now playing vs nurse or blight might actually be balanced
As I was able to observe, this seems to happen when there is a bot playing for someone that disconnected from the match.
if you look, there are two Jakes , so I guess Jake is the one who DCed and the bot died.
I'm not sure that's the case, but anyway, it's just a visual bug on that ending screen.
It's visible to survivors as well.